Our Mission is to accompany you by considering the future
Baspar Plastics, a pioneer in the plastic industry, was established in 2001 to meet the packaging requirements of the local as well as international customers in Iran.
Baspar Plastics as a manufacturing company is gaining the latest global know-how and technology to further develop and manufacture plastic products. Based on our organizational values, we attempt to improve the quality of our projects in alignment with the customer's satisfaction.
Baspar Plastics, according to the international standards submitted for most famous certificates as:
- ISO 9001
- ISO 22000
- FDA (Food and Drug Administration) Certificate
Featuring world-class technology, with state of the art and fully automatic machinery as well as the high-tech European molds, Baspar Plastics is capable of producing all types of plastic products applicable in the packaging industry, including Closures, PET Preforms, Bottles, Containers, Drums and related accessories.
The products of BPP company have always been endorsed by the major manufacturing holdings and companies that are the leading producers in the consumable industries such as:
- Edible oil
- Lubricants and Motor Oil
- Home care and Personal care
Main company goals are set on innovation, high-tech machinery, continues quality improvement, Customer Orientation, production capacity improvement.
You think we create; We in BPP, take over your projects and accompany you from the design to manufacturing and assist you in choosing the best material and design in order to find the best price-quality ratio for the final products.
Investment on Extrusion Blow Molding and Injection Molding technologies and production capacity with high-tech European machinery and molds
- Installation and commissioning of the first Extrusion Blow Molding machine from Germany for producing containers up to 5 liters
- Installation of a new injection production line
- Installation and commissioning of a new blow Molding machine for manufacturing multi-layer containers (2-4 layers)
- Construction and improving the facilities and welfare services in the canteen, guest house and personnel facilities.
- Upgrading sales and after-sales services teams, both in human resources and systems.
- Developing national standards and known by ISO as the Project Leader in Iran.
- Implementation of 5S to further comply with IMS standards.
- Improving the R&D Department to present the consultation to whole companies that utilize the plastic parts in the packaging industry.
- Known as the top Research and Development Company from the Ministry of Industry, Mine & trade of Qazvin province.
- Chosen as the Member of Packaging Cluster Board of Directors in Qazvin province in the election of Iran Small Industries and Industrial Parks Organization (ISIPO).
- Membership in the Board of Entrepreneurs of the Entrepreneurship Association in the election of Cooperatives Labor and Social Welfare of Qazvin province.
- Increase storage space by constructing a new Storage warehouse.
- Increasing electrical power capacity.
- Update the certificates of standards series HACCP, ISO9001, ISO14001, OHSAS18001, ISO220000 issued by TUV-NORD Company from Germany during re-newed audit of issuing the certificate.
Awarded as the Knight of Innovation in Europe's Top Industry and Services Award in Brussels, IUI Award for the Top Entrepreneur and Innovation in Products from the UK, the INNOVA Diploma of Honor in Middle East Industry from the European Union's Top Industrial Jury; Obtain a standard mark application license for the products of open-top and L-ring drums from Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran; Installation of the first Preform machine from SACMI-Italy with the different design to produce preform in different weights, equipping laboratory for testing preforms in the plant.
Selected as the Best Entrepreneur by the Cooperatives Labor and Social Welfare of Qazvin province, Selected as The Best Artisans by Ministry of Industry, Mine and Trade of Qazvin and known as the Best Hygienic Producer by the Vice-Chancellor’s Office of Food and Drug Affairs.
Adding two Compression molding machines for manufacturing of Liner Caps suitable for Carbonated soft drinks, installing two new blow molding machines from Germany for producing 220-liter Drums (open top and l-ring) and also Multi-layer coex Bottles, adding one more Injection machine and purchasing one Printing machine.
Expanding the production line with two new Injection Machines from Germany, three blowing machines for producing plastic containers in different sizes, three grinder machines and related equipment.
Installation of water and sewage treatment systems.
Commissioning of high-tech telecommunication systems, moving the plant and machinery from Tehran to Takestan-Qazvin and establishing a new plant in a 50K sqm area to expand the workspace and adding more machines to the production lines.
Installation one assembling machine and also importing some new European molds
Installation of one high-tech injection machine and the required molds from Germany in order to increase production capacity.
Installation of two high-tech injection machines and the required mold for producing Lids and flip-top caps from Germany.
Installation of two high-tech injection machines and the required mold for producing Lids and flip-top caps from Germany; obtaining the certificates of standards as ISO9001 from DNV Company-Netherland.
Installation second injection machine and the required mold for producing 28mm Closures
Installation of the first German injection machine, the required Mold for producing 28mm Colsures and a high-tech printing machine
Establish the company in 2001 and commissioning the machines and the production line.